Thursday, October 30, 2008
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Riley Motorsports Featherlite Transporter.
- 1999 Featherlite
- Serial Number: XC021892
- 53' x 102''
- 10'1'' Spread Axle
- 50'' Upper Deck
- Indy Type
- 20kW generator
- Electric screw lift gate
- Standard Awning (51' x 21')
- Big Fogg Awning
- Rear work area with Stanley Vidmar roll in / out cabinets
- Vidmar cabinets are BLACK not the blue in some pictures
- Black leather lounge
- Ready to race timing stand
- Slides together when closed for compact unit
- Complete awning top with sides
- Monitors on top included, which fold down for storage
- Sets up in fifteen minutes
Dimensions when closed:
- Length – 68”
- Width (closed) – 38”
- Height – 72” (Telemetry antenna is tallest part at 72")
- Top of cover is 69" when on
(Does not include team laptops on back)
We have a racing first for sale with the transporter an inflatable awning for our transporter. The awning has many advantages over conventional trailer awnings. The video shows the awning being inflated on our transporter.
- The Big Fogg inflates and deflates in minutes, not the usual time it takes to set up a conventional awning.
- There are no poles that need to be hung from the transporter.
- Awning is over 10 degrees cooler underneath.
- Awning utilizes the Big Fogg misting system to further set it apart from conventional racing awnings.
- Awning has been used for two seasons with great success.